Maple Leaf Strategies Hiring a Senior Consultant to Join the Ottawa Team
Maple Leaf Strategies, Canada’s leading public affairs, government relations and public opinion research firm is looking for a Senior Consultant to join its Ottawa team.
As a Senior Consultant in the Maple Leaf Strategies Ottawa office, you will be a key part of a dynamic multi-faceted public affairs team. You will be expected to service Maple Leaf clients with professional and fast-paced service focused on results. To achieve that goal you will be expected to:
1. Think creatively.
2. Be a self starter. Multi-task and manage multiple clients and files at one time.
3. Enjoy meeting new people and challenges and pressure-filled days and deadlines.
4. Have a good understanding of federal public policy process, including Parliamentary procedure and federal government structure.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with key federal stakeholders, both elected and public servants.
6. Have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including precise and clear writing and experience in making presentations.
7. Use technology to communicate with impact in a mobile-dominant, customer-centred, omnichannel universe.
8. Prepare and arrange for Parliamentary and bureaucratic meetings with clear outcomes and specific deliverables.
9. Abide by the spirit and the letter of the federal Lobbyist Registration Act.
10. Work with media and develop communications plans – a bonus.
A Unique Opportunity to Meet Leaders from Across Canada:
This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable public policy experience and build a network of friends and contacts nationwide. You will be introduced to some of the most innovative business leaders in Canada and the United States. You will grow and develop skills that can be applied in industries nationwide.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Maple Leaf Strategies – Experts who deliver:
Maple Leaf Strategies is an expert public affairs, government relations and public opinion research consulting firm. With top national talent from across the country, we bring a unique, strategic and collaborative approach to meeting client objectives. Using the latest technologies and platforms, we pride ourselves on a track record of delivering tangible results for clients nationwide.
How to apply:
Should you be interested, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by February 21, 2020.
Candidates with diverse professional backgrounds from across Canada are encouraged and welcome.
Maple Leaf Strategies Government Relations
| Public Affairs | Research
8 York Street, Suite 200
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 5S6
T: 613.233.1633Link Copied